Sunday, March 8, 2009

"a dream my dad had"

The following email was written by Elsa.  She is Peggy's niece, the daughter of Peggy's oldest brother. Their family was very close with Peggy, and likewise their entire family was very close to Peggy's heart as well. We think that Peggy is still praying for them, even in heaven.


March 6, 2009

Hello Liaw Clan,

My dad just shared a dream he had last night and wanted me to pass it on to you all. Two things he did not know when he told my mom the dream were that it was her [Peggy's] birthday yesterday and that her [Peggy's] favorite color clothing (according to my mom) is red.

In the dream, my dad was at a fair-like place with booths walking when he noticed someone that looked like her. Then he thought to himself that it can't be but as he got closer, it became clear that it was her. This part of the dream was not clear to him but what followed was. When she turned around, her face was beautiful and radiant. She looked gorgeous (my dad really emphasized this) and she was dressed in red. She didn't say anything to him. He feels that it's her telling him that she is doing well in heaven.

I know it's been a tough week for you all. I'm sending you positive energy and you are in my thoughts.

Love,
Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment